- Add new HASCO Guide component: Z1300
- Add new HASCO Ejector Pins: DLC shouldered Z4430, cylindrical air-ventilated pin Z401
- Add new HASCO Top Interlocks: Cubic interlocks Z060 and Z080, spacer plate Z081.
- Add new HASCO Side Interlocks: Z085.
- Add new HASCO Attachment components: Flange Z167, Cycle Counter A5730, A5730HT, A57300, A57300HT, A5731, A5732
- Component Editor: Enhance functionality to enable editing of subcomponent instances dimensions. [RM-16954]
- Introduce parameter EMX_EDGE_CHAMFER_IGNORE_FEATURE which allows to ignore edges from a certain feature for additional chamfer creation. [RM-16562]
- Update existing HASCO ejector pins, guides, locatings rings, screws, top interlocks data to state mid 2023.
- Introduce separate bore_cooling.cfg files for inch and mm. [RM-12618]
- Do not ceil length in ejector note with NR_DIGITS_BOM. Instead always use NR_DIGITS_COMMON. [RM-16394]
- Issue fixed: Crash in Model Size Dialog in case use tries to select another model in Part Mode. [RM-16350]
- Issue fixed: In case fluid component is assembled with orientation plane the cosmetic the points into opposite direction. [RM-16303]
- Update MEUSBURGER components to status July 2023.
- Find a ways to make sure the MEUSBURGER F55 guide bores have additional cutouts with correct diameter based on the assembled guide component. [RM-15858]
- Issue fixed: Error message, when material is set in case working directory is on a network drive. [RM-15918]
- Issue fixed: Problem when redefining coolings in part mode. Invalid ids in cooling bores in case components are assembled in a loop [RM-15896]
- Issue fixed: DME cooling components N have wrong dimensions. [RM-15837]
- Issue fixed: Invalid core bore depth for MEUSBURGER F50/F55 plates. [RM-15752]
- Issue fixed: Size calculation does not work with active option EXCL_SIZE_CALC_PARAM. [RM-15666]
- Add new guide component KNARR 517404
- Add new component types: Electronic and Attachment components. [RM-15640]
- Add MEUSBURGER cycle counters E2480, E24805, E24807, E2484 and E2485
- Add MEUSBURGER limit switches E6500, E65005, E6502, E65025, E6504, E6505 E65055, E6507, E65075, E6509 to electronic components.
- Add KNARR limit switches 807600, 807600-2, 807700, 807700-2, 807650 808600, 808600-2, 808700, 808700-2, 808650, 807600-4, 808600-4 to electronic components.
- Add STRACK limit switches Z7600. Z7600-2, Z7600-4 to electronic components.
- Add new pneumatic component: FESTO QSL- R
- Move transport bridge bar E1930 from library to attachments
- Move Optiz date stamps from library to attachments
- Update instances of guide component RABOURDIN 1073
- Issue fixed: In case Meusburger F055 and F55 plate with active 1+3 pattern is assembled, the second main guide diameters are not correct. [RM-15641]
- Issue fixed: &supplier parameter can not be manually edited in BOM. [RM-15639]
- Issue fixed: 2nd rail model is not correctly found in customer specific assembly. [RM-15589]
- Issue fixed: Allow subfolders for supplier sepcific component tempalte files. [RM-15462]
- Allow placeholder * for spaces in non-numerical and non-math-expression instance dimension values. [RM-15410]
- Update existing KNARR components with February 2023 data.
- Issue fixed: Rename Project Files does not work correctly in specific case with NAME_SUBASM_COMP active. [RM-15445]
- Issue fixed: Meusburger hydraulic component E7140 material is incorrect. Use 1.0037 steel instead
- Update Misumi components: EPH (Ejector Pin), GPH (Precision Leader Pins), EGH (Precision Ejector Leader Pins), GPHL (Precision Leader Pins), GBHE (Leader Bushings-Head), GBBM (Leader Bushings-Straight), GBHDZ (Oil Free Leader Bushings-Head), GBSDZ (Oil Free Leader Bushings-Straight), EGBLT (Ejector Leader Busings), EGBL (Ejector Leader Busings). [RM-12337] [SPR-13237836]
- Add American Standard components: Sealing Ring AS568 for different assembly situations. [[RM-15338]]
- Improve trim feature behavior for ejector pins. [RM-15085]
- Improve Auto length behavior for several ejector pins, e.g. ejector_42.prt [RM-14905]
- Implement Option to decide whether inch nominal values should be displayed as fractions or decimals. [RM-14845]
- Issued fixed: Accuracy issue in calculate model size with NUMBER_DIGITS_BOM set to "0". [RM-15278]
- Issue fixed: Invalid density units in mtl material files. [RM-15078]
- Introduce new INFO type for Nominal values. [RM-14825]
- Add MISUMI GPH and GPHL guide components.
- Update MISUMI EGH guide component.
- Issue fixed: Outline drawing frame is not correctly painted in case a non default csys is selected.[RM-14796]
- Issue fixed: After modifying any plate or component all tolerances disappear from its drawing and dimensions having different decimal places change to the value as per EMX option set for NR_DIGITS_COMMON [SPR-14345577] [RM-14789]
- Make guide assembly E1140/E1332 turnable and allow flipping of E1332 component within assembly. [RM-14775]
- Display Materials in Material Option Menu of BOM in upper case by default. [RM-14757]
- Also display post regeneration relations in component dialog relation field. [RM-14751]
- Issue fixed: Cooling UDFs have invalid extra surface at the cosmetic thread due to invalid definition [RM-14781]
- Issue fixed: Can not select plate F53 in Drawing Area of Moldbase Definition. [RM-14597]
- Issue fixed: Invalid LG2 value in blade ejectors EJP-EHNB and EJP-ELHB from DME. [RM-14628]
- Issue fixed: 'Archive Instance' does not work in case components folder has no write access. [RM-14617]
- Meusburger Support Pillar E1513 needs option to create a flat blind hole in last cut out model. [RM-10022]
- So far only the EMX_SURFACE_FUNCTION parameter is transfered from library cut quilts to the resulting cut out surface. Now also all other string, integer, double and boolean parameters are transfered. [RM-13048]
- Add option for screws to allow cuting in previous plate. [RM-8037]
- Issue fixed: In case library components are asssembled in a loop the cut quilt cut outs are not created. [RM-14546]
- Issue fixed: In UDF screw_cb_coax the CB_DEPTH dimension and CD_DEPTH_OPPOSITE dimension are flipped. [RM-14517]
- Issue fixed: Spaces in configuration paths are not considered anymore. [RM-14568]
- Simplify assembly logic for Meusburger E1330 [RM-14475]
- Issue fixed: EMX_SURFACE_FUNCTION parameter are not on both sides of holes in the plate templates [RM-13600]
- Issue fixed: auto_libtread, quilt_cut udfs etc. are not found in case udf folder exists in custom configuration, but udf is only available in installation [RM-14468]
- Issue fixed: Always paint mold base drawing area in case of editing nominal values, otherwise offset is not updated correctly [RM-14466]
- Issue fixed: Invalid orientation of rotation fixture for ejector sleeve templates [RM-14476]
- Issue fixed: In Modify Mode References get lost when changing type with different reference group type or are overwritten by Moldbase Default references [RM-10699]
- Introduce new Option EXCEL_TEMPLATE_PATH. In case Excel file is Read-Only create copy in current working directory based on BOM_FILENAME option. [RM-14386]
- Improve the Library Component Editor. [RM-14329]
- EMX_BOM_INFO of sub components cannot be edited in Library Component Dialog. Manual changes in dat file get lost. Introduce new Source column to edited. Local Part Name entries. [RM-11390]
- Issue fixed: In case no size files exist in config plates supplier the size is not set up correctly in moldbase definition modify mode [RM-14450]
- Issued fixed: First cut in face owner does not work anymore for cooling plugs. Introduce variable option ADD_CUT_IN_FACE_OWNER in sealing plugs. [RM-14377]
- Issued fixed: Automatic screw length calculation for socket flat head screws MEUSBURGER E1220 does not work as expected. [RM-10738]
- Issue fixed: Options in user document folder for EMX 184.108.40.206 are referencing the EMX 220.127.116.11 configurations and settings. [RM-14277] [SPR-14073229]
- Issue fixed: Instances and ordering numbers in WEMA S3113 file with diameter bigger and equal 12 are invalid. [RM-14261]
- Update MEUSBURGER catalog to July 2022 status.
- Issue fixed: HASCO core retainer plates can not be selected. [RM-14001]
- Issue fixed: It is not possible to create waterline analysis parts and assembly in case emx is installed in a networkpath. [RM-13925]