- Ignore readonly state of model for affected APIs. [RM-16326]
- Output ifx.log to <personal>\buw\IFX\logs\<version>. [RM-16128]
- If the personal folder cannot be determined, the ifx.log will be written to the current working directory. If the working directory cannot be determined either, logging will be disabled. [RM-16320][SPR-14842569]
- A message that was too long caused a crash. [RM-16121][SPR-14797981]
- If the library location is set to 'Windchill', the library directories will be created if they do not exist. [RM-15919][SPR-14683389]
- Before changes are made, a check is done to see if a model is read-only. If this is the case, a conflict dialog is displayed. The user must unlock the model for changes. [RM-15899][SPR-14624197][SPR-14592374]
- Verify library files part 1. [RM-14909][RM-15865][SPR-14387616][SPR-14673710]
→ Verify if files exists.
→ Verify section 1 of fastener data files.
→ Still open: Verification of section 2 of fastener data files.
- Add new screw option COUNTERSINK_HOLE_USE_LIMITS. [RM-15262][RM-15400][SPR-14504539][SPR-14536820]
- Use API 'ProElementHole*Set()' to set the thread series and the screw size by value. If the value (i.e. M10x1.5) does not exist, an exception is thrown. In the past the thread series and the screw size where set by index. If the index was wrong, creo crashes immediately. [RM-15348]
- Ignore values (e.g. tabs and spaces) behind 'THREAD_DATA' in hole charts. [RM-15215]
- Before retrieving, check if a fastener exists to avoid the message: 'fastener-mdl' cannot be retrieved.
If the fastener model does not yet exist, create it using the template. [RM-14618]
- Only accept cylindrical surfaces as multi-reference. [RM-15199]
- Consider hole charts in working directory. [RM-14899][SPR-14386755]
- Solved problem for screw-in fasteners. Offset (depth) was set to '-0.1'. [RM-14871]
- Parameter values for the 'BUW_*_ID*' fastener component parameters were set to '0' during redefinition. [RM-11509]
- Creo 10.0 ready version.
- Skip new hole files with type SIMPLE_FLAT and SIMPLE_DRILLED. [RM-14160][SPR-13986203][SPR Task-13986204]
- Set thread depth to 'Through Thread' if a hole with through thread is selected. [RM-12460][SPR-13264653]
- If a translation file is missing, the name of the file is output in the trail file. [RM-13184][SPR-13567673]
- Fixed an error when reading *.dat files. If there was a space in the first column, there were problems when placing fasteners. [RM-14361][SPR-14131006][SPR-14130745][C-16573455]
- An issue related to the placement of fasteners on assembly cut surfaces has been fixed. [RM-14373][RM-14406][SPR-14146142][C-16584416]
- Fixed a problem related to redefining fasteners in subassemblies. [RM-13590]
- For inserts, the pitch 'P' was used instead of 'P1' to determine the hole thread series. [RM-14292]
- The creation of holes was improved.
If an edge was hit on the exit surface, the hole was not created. [RM-13792][SPR-13818141][C-16381450]
- Fixed an error when reading *.dat files with #FAMTAB. [RM-14111]
- The problem with redefining a screw with an insert has been fixed. The 'BASIC_DIAM' and 'THREAD' diameters of the screw instead of the insert were used to get the hole diagram.
- Problem with resetting the hole note fixed. The 'RUN_MAPKEY_*' options have been removed. New API is used to reset the note. [RM-5837][SPR-13760849]
- Fixed problem with *.dat file having lines with the empty tabs. In this case the size was shown as 0 (zero). [RM-13744][SPR-13807791]
- Fixed reading of hole charts regarding 12 or 18 columns. [RM-13521][SPR-13804155]
- Remove blanks at the end of an instance name. [RM-13661]
- Fixed problem with hole tables while creating and redefining a dowel pin. [RM-13560][SPR-13773021]
- Fixed problem with the determination of the minimum and maximum diameter of the countersink. [RM-13612][C16322899]
- The values from 'ifx_start_mdl.cfg' are assigned before creating new parameters from the *.dat file. Otherwise the designated status will be lost. [RM-13502]
- Fixed problem with placement of nut or insert in subassembly. [RM-13379]
- Fixed an error when reading *.dat files. If a line contained more than 256 characters, a crash occurred. [RM-13454]