- The creo option 'drilled_hole_tip_angle' can be used to control the tip angle of drilled holes now. The default value is 118° if the option is not set. [RM-8281][RM-10353]
- Fix problem. IFX run into a problem in 'Additional Options' dialog. While searching for locked part a value was assigned to an invalid pointer.
- Add new Option PATTERN_OPTION to control the pattern behavior for fasteners. [RM-9490][RM-9580]
- The check if parts can be modified has been improved. [RM-9390][RM-9583]
- Improve the creation time of new fasteners. [RM-10070][RM-10071]
- Fix problem if name for reference is longer than 80 signs. [RM-9920]
- Problems with 'SUBINFO' for family table dowel pins fixed. [RM-9644]
- Fix the 31 character limit for file name. [RM-9677][SPR-10054607]
- Show error image if a part is locked. In this case no holes are created by default. The user can change this in an extra dialog.
- Add additional error code output to trail file if download of library files from Windchill fails.
- Release for Creo Parametric P-60-35.
- Fix problem with active models. If a part was activated, the IFX-commands where still available. IFX-commands only enabled for assemblies now. [RM-9189]
- Use new hidden option 'REGENERATE_INSTANCE' to regenerate a new fastener instance a second time.
- Fix problem with 'Current Session'. If the 'Directory' in the 'Intelligent Fastener Options' dialog is set to 'Current Session', the *.cfg files cannot be found. The files are now loaded from the last selected configuration directory. [RM-8770]
- Allow usage of differnent tables in ifx_screw_data.cfg and ifx_pin_data.cfg (e.g. use different #MUSCR values for different DAT files). [RM-8217][SPR-8257948]
- Allow to enter a name for SURFACE, AXIS and ORIENT. It is also possible to add the columns #SURFACE, #AXIS and #ORIENT. This enables you to use different assembly references for each instance. This is importand if you use different legacy data in one fastener data file (*.dat). [RM-6636]
- Fix problem with SCR_COLOR_THREAD. [RM-8241][SPR Task-8356598]
- Introduce new setup for IFX. [RM-7500]
- allow different param_relations.txt in ifx_fastener_data folder. You can add a suffix for your catalog or for the fastener type (screws, nuts, washers, pins or insters). Example: 'param_relations_screws.txt' or 'param_relations_mm.txt' or even both param_relations_mm_screws.txt. NOTE: The catalog has higher priority. [RM-7212]
- User must select the param_relations*.txt file while create instance process if more than one file exist. [RM-7778]
- Fix problem with nonsynchronous hole files. Allow blanks in THREAD_SERIES now. [RM-7639]
- Fix problem while converting the library to the new file structure. The param_relations.txt was not converted. If different param_relations.txt files are used, the new naming scheme is used. [RM-7777][RM-5860]
- Introduce new mechanism for IFX configuration files. [RM-7211]
- Fix problem with mapkey to reset hole. The mapkey was only execuded for Creo 1.0 up to Creo 3.0. [RM-7612]
- Add IFX commands to minitoolbar. [RM-6133]
- Check Reference for existing Fasteners. [RM-6085]