- Before changes are made, a check is done to see if a model is read-only. If this is the case, a conflict dialog is displayed. The user must unlock the model for changes. [RM-15899][SPR-14624197][SPR-14592374]
- Verify library files part 1. [RM-14909][RM-15865][SPR-14387616][SPR-14673710]
→ Verify if files exists.
→ Verify section 1 of fastener data files.
→ Still open: Verification of section 2 of fastener data files.
- Add new screw option COUNTERSINK_HOLE_USE_LIMITS. [RM-15262][RM-15400][SPR-14504539][SPR-14536820]
- Use API 'ProElementHole*Set()' to set the thread series and the screw size by value. If the value (i.e. M10x1.5) does not exist, an exception is thrown. In the past the thread series and the screw size where set by index. If the index was wrong, creo crashes immediately. [RM-15348]
- Ignore values (e.g. tabs and spaces) behind 'THREAD_DATA' in hole charts. [RM-15215]
- Before retrieving, check if a fastener exists to avoid the message: 'fastener-mdl' cannot be retrieved.
If the fastener model does not yet exist, create it using the template. [RM-14618]
- Output ifx.log to <personal>\buw\IFX\logs\<version>. [RM-16128]
- If the personal folder cannot be determined, the ifx.log will be written to the current working directory. If the working directory cannot be determined either, logging will be disabled. [RM-16320][SPR-14842569]
- A message that was too long caused a crash. [RM-16121][SPR-14797981]
- If the library location is set to 'Windchill', the library directories will be created if they do not exist. [RM-15919][SPR-14683389]
- Only accept cylindrical surfaces as multi-reference. [RM-15199]
- Consider hole charts in working directory. [RM-14899][SPR-14386755]
- Solved problem for screw-in fasteners. Offset (depth) was set to '-0.1'. [RM-14871]
- Parameter values for the 'BUW_*_ID*' fastener component parameters were set to '0' during redefinition. [RM-11509]
- Fixed an error when reading *.dat files. If there was a space in the first column, there were problems when placing fasteners. [RM-14361][SPR-14131006][SPR-14130745][C-16573455]
- An issue related to the placement of fasteners on assembly cut surfaces has been fixed. [RM-14373][RM-14406][SPR-14146142][C-16584416]
- Fixed a problem related to redefining fasteners in subassemblies. [RM-13590]
- For inserts, the pitch 'P' was used instead of 'P1' to determine the hole thread series. [RM-14292]
- The creation of holes was improved.
If an edge was hit on the exit surface, the hole was not created. [RM-13792][SPR-13818141][C-16381450]
- Fixed an error when reading *.dat files with #FAMTAB. [RM-14111]
- The problem with redefining a screw with an insert has been fixed. The 'BASIC_DIAM' and 'THREAD' diameters of the screw instead of the insert were used to get the hole diagram.
- Problem with resetting the hole note fixed. The 'RUN_MAPKEY_*' options have been removed. New API is used to reset the note. [RM-5837][SPR-13760849]
- Fixed problem with *.dat file having lines with the empty tabs. In this case the size was shown as 0 (zero). [RM-13744][SPR-13807791]
- Fixed problem with hole tables while creating and redefining a dowel pin. [RM-13560][SPR-13773021]
- Remove blanks at the end of an instance name. [RM-13661]
- Fixed reading of hole charts regarding 12 or 18 columns. [RM-13521][SPR-13804155]
- Fixed problem with the determination of the minimum and maximum diameter of the countersink. [RM-13612]
- The values from 'ifx_start_mdl.cfg' are assigned before creating new parameters from the *.dat file. Otherwise the designated status will be lost. [RM-13502]
- Fixed problem with placement of nut or insert in subassembly. [RM-13379]
- Fixed an error when reading *.dat files. If a line contained more than 256 characters, a crash occurred. [RM-13454]
- Problem with redefinition of countersunk screws fixed. The problem occurred in combination with Auto-UDF. The Auto-UDF information was lost. [RM-12568]
- Fixed Creo crash when Redefine a screw fastener. [RM-12934][SPR-13483120]
- Fixed a problem in the screw dialog file. If the 'STRING' contains a space, the file is corrupted. [RM-12551]
- Fix diameter error in 'Unhardened_Ground.dat'. Change wrong diameters to '0.6250'. [RM-12486]
- Version for Creo Parametric 22.214.171.124.
- Fixed problems while regenerating relations. The content from 'param_relations.txt' was processed line by line. This caused problems e.g. with 'IF' commands.[RM-12443]
- A gap was created between the fastener and the placement surface while placing a fastener on very thin models. [SPR-13085083][RM-12051]
- Reading of *.hol files in IFX reworked. Ignore *.hol files if 'THREAD_SERIES' and 'THREAD_NAME' is already in list. [RM-11337]
- Add corruption check for IFX fastener groups. Output found errors to the message log. [SPR-10503770][RM-11148]
- Option 'GEN_DIGITS' removed. The value was not used. [SPR-12778104][RM-11846]
- Ignore tabs at the end of SUBINFO. 
- Rework functionality if 'HOLE_VISIBILITY' is set to 'NO'.
Do not show hole 'Hole Visibility' layout in 'Additional Options' dialog, disable all hole-icons to visualise that holes will not be created, do not paint holes in previews and do not check if hole charts are valid. [SPR-13074974][SPR Task-13074975][RM-11939][RM-11942]
- Add Additional Tools information offered by B&W Software GmbH [RM-11322][RM-11323]
- Support body colors for 2D-preview. [RM-11236][RM-11237]
- Fix problems in hole chart layout. [RM-11176][RM-11177][RM-11121][RM-11287]
- Fix problem with offset '-0.1' for screw-in connections. [RM-11174]
- Support unicode characters in param_relation.txt. [RM-10778][SPR 11357093][SPR Task-11357094]
- Disallow thread-surfaces as a position reference. [RM-10976][SPR-11285257][SPR Task-11285260]
- Fix problem with new designated parameters from 'ifx_start_mdl.cfg'. If the parameter is also used in a 'param_relation.txt' then the designation status gets lost. [RM-11007]
- Fix problems while RUN_MAPKEY* options. [RM-7208]
- Fix for COLOR_HOLES option. The COLOR_STDPARTS value was used for COLOR_HOLES too. [RM-10986]
- Adding a fastener with option assemble fastener on all instances (from a pattern) generates a premature exit. This problem is fixed now. The error could occurs if a cylindrical surface from inside a extrude was selected. IFX only supports cylindrical surfaces from holes. If the extrude contains planar surfaces, this could lead to the problem. [RM-10956][SPR-12035414][SPR Task-12035417]
- Hole file selection. Allow selection of hole file if more than one is available. [RM-5255]
- Add new screw options for clearance hole to control the diameter. [RM-5255]
CLEARANCE_HOLE_USE_LIMITS - Set limits for min. and max. clearance hole diameter.
CLEARANCE_HOLE_DIAMETER_OVERRIDE - Allow specifying the clearance hole value instead of the standard value.
- Version for Creo Parametric 126.96.36.199.
- Support of special character for THREAD_NAME or THREAD_SERIES in creo hole chats. [RM-10498][SPR-11163572][SPR Task-11163573]
- The automatic length of the screws was not correct for prevailing torque type hexagon nuts. For NUTTYPE 50 and NUTTYPE 60 the L1 value is now used for autolength calculation. [RM-10462][SPR-11169725][SPR Task-11169728]
- Add new Option PATTERN_OPTION to control the pattern behavior for fasteners. [RM-9490][RM-9581]
- Improve the creation time of new fasteners [RM-10070][RM-10072]
- Show error image if a part cannot be modified. In this case no holes are created by default. The user can change this in the 'Additional Options' dialog. [RM-9390][RM-9584]
- The creo option 'drilled_hole_tip_angle' can be used to control the tip angle of drilled holes now. The default value is 118° if the option is not set. [RM-8281]
- Fix problem. IFX run into a problem in 'Additional Options' dialog. While searching for locked part a value was assigned to an invalid pointer.
- Add What's New Dialog. [RM-9669]
- Problems with 'SUBINFO' for family table dowel pins fixed. [RM-9644]
- Fix the 31 character limit for file name. [RM-9677][SPR-10054607]
- Fix problem if name for reference is longer than 80 signs. [RM-9920]
- Creo 7.0 ready version.
- Multibody support.
- Minitoolbar support.
- Enhance usage of ifx_screw_data.cfg and ifx_pin_data.cfg files.
- Enhance definition of placement references in Fastener Data Files.
- Enhance usage of relations.