PDX 13.0 Release Notes - last update August 11, 2021.
- The transfer tool of the strip wizard will assign plates automatically to corresponding modules of the die set.
- Ability to define patterns in die set modules.
- Updated pin definition dialog to match the Creo Parametric user interface style.
- Updated screw definition dialog to match the Creo Parametric user interface style.
- Updated thread information for metric screws.
- A crash occurred in the Plate Wizard when a strip instance without a strip was removed. This is fixed now.
- Stamp reference part trim quilts have not been updated correctly for articles which were not placed on the default coordinate system.This is fixed now.
- In some situations the stamp reference part was not creating all cutouts in the strip part. This is fixed now.