PDX 14.0 Release Notes - last update October 8, 2021.
- Stamp reference part trim quilts have not been updated correctly for articles which were not placed on the default coordinate system.This is fixed now.
- In some situations the stamp reference part was not creating all cutouts in the strip part. This is fixed now.
- Removing BOM Parameter entries in the configuration dialog did now work correctly. This is fixed now.
- The data type BOOL did not work for the configuration of BOM parameters. This is fixed now.
- The command PDX Strip > Stamp Reference Part > Create Stamp Reference Part on Pierce Location did not work. This is fixed now.
- Using Copy and Paste from the strip wizard for stamp reference parts did not place them correctly. This is fixed now.
- The parameters MATERIAL, SUPPLIER, PART_NAME and ORD_NUMBER on plate drawings have not been updated. This is fixed now.
- Stamp Reference Parts with Trim by Curves option are now trimmed by a profile cut instead of a sweep cut.
- Support proxy sketched Stamp Reference Parts.
- Complete rework of Bill of Material Interface.