PDX 9.0 build code Contents - last update March 23, 2017.
PDX 9.0 F000
- Very long regeneration times have been caused in an internal notification. This is fixed now.
- Using Edit > PASTE in the plates wizard did not update the state correctly. This is fixed now.
- A license issue could occur for very old versions of the buw.exe license vendor daemon (version 11.4). his is fixed now.
- Assembling of an existing stamp reference part again did not work for an already existing part. This is fixed now.
- The front and back offsets of the strip in the plates wizard have been displayed vice versa. This is fixed now.
- Right mouse button menu Edit > Sketch was accessible in the strip wizard even if the part was not yet created. This is fixed now.
- Modifications via right mouse button menu Edit > Sketch have not been shown in the strip wizard. This is fixed now.
- Crash in the plates wizard when saving plates in the framework module. This is fixed now.
- Creating an article reference by merge did no longer work. This is fixed now.
- The material properties dialog box did not consider new material files and did not apply the Y factor and the bending tables correctly. This is fixed now.
- The template path for screws and dowel pins was wrong. This is fixed now.
- Creating strips in direction right-to-left did not work since 2016-09-15-01. This is fixed now.
- The configuration option CREATE_STAMPREF_PROXY did not work. This is fixed now.
- Assembling proxy stamp reference parts on a point which is located on top of the strip did now work correctly. This is fixed now.
- Changing a configuration option in the dialog which contains multiple description lines, did not update the active description line. This is fixed now.
- Failing quilt cuts for sketched stamp reference parts which did not really intersect, but simply touch the geometry. This is fixed now by defining a minimal required intersection volume.
- The sketched stamp reference parts are now created with the configure option TRIM_STAMPREF_OPTION. Previously they have always been configured as USE_QUILT.
- Manually assigned piercing operations had not created the yellow surfaces. This is fixed now.
- Where was an issue with the yellow surfaces for pierce operations when setting STRIP_FAMTAB_CONSOLIDATE to YES. This is fixed now.
- Proxy stamp reference parts have been accidentally assembled 3 times instead of two times.
- Proxy stamp reference parts on strips with right-to-left direction have not been placed correctly. This is fixed now.
- Proxy stamp reference parts created on point or on article did not work correctly. This is fixed now.
- When editing modules in the strip wizard the math functionality did not work. This is fixed now.
- The strip assembly, strip part and stamp reference parts are now adjusting their accuracy on creation according to the fist assembled article reference.
- Updating the stamp reference trims did not work correclty. This is fixed now.
- Performance increase for strip regeneration by testing if trim / cut features for stamp reference parts needs to be verified for update.