- Symbol stack is not created on the correct position while using Creo 220.127.116.11.
- Dont show a dialog in case a surface parameter is locked from Creo while try to reset it.
- Unhandled Exception in case the default combine state is used.
- Unhandled Exception while open the apply rules dialog [RM-16396]
- Removing a parameter applied by color when the color is reset by SMARTColor. [RM-15368]
- Add subcriterion spatial direction to surface slant angle. [RM-13701]
- New demo part and configuration for more advanced examples.
- Tolerance rule not working for unclosed cylinders. [RM-15152]
- Do not clear the undo/redo buffer after ever regeneration. [RM-16299]
- Multi user configuration path support
- Can not save Base Appearance State in case part has some feature of external shrinkwrap [RM-14215]
- German Documentation
- Dynamic symbol sizing
- Changed placement of legend symbols
- When selecting commands in manufacturing mode, all SMARTColor commands are grayed out and Creo must be restarted.
- Make it possible to use the default combined state regardless of the set language. [RM-13244]
- Improve data slots management: Ensure that data slots of all models in memory are also loaded.[RM-12668]
- Version compatible with Creo 18.104.22.168
- New filter to expose all surfaces within the model overview which were not colored in the active context
- Reduced consumer mode introduced just providing analysis and downstream functionalities
- New option to deactivate the check to preserve the original model appearances
- Highlight corresponding color symbol when color info is shown for selected surface
- New button added fading out all surfaces which are not selected in model overview
- New button added which zooms in on the surfaces selected in model overview
- Variable text prompts of symbols are no longer compared case sensitive with the defined entry within the color definition
- Define by checkbox whether the surfaces selected in model overview shall be highlighted or added to the selection buffer
- Prompt message that dialog cannot be opened in case no required combined states exist in the model