SmartDesignServer 6.0 Release Notes - last update September 14, 2020.
SmartDesignServer 6.0 F000
- Possibility to specify the service name.
- Optional BACKUP directory for the configuration options ADD_JOB_DIR and ADD_MULTI_JOB_DIR.
- New configuration option NETWORK_TIMEOUT to determine the maximum timeout for the network communication. Default is 30 seconds.
- Support of load balancing by the option MASTER_SERVER to retrieve waiting jobs from another SmartDesignServer instance.
- New configuration option CLEANUP_PROE_CACHE_EXPIRATION do define an expiration period after which a previous cache directory will be eliminated.
SmartDesignServer 6.0 F001
- The configuration option STARTUP_TEMP_MDL did not work correctly. This is fixed now.
- Typo in sds_options.cfg. The option STARTUP_TEMP_MDL was misspelled. This is fixed now.
- The Java interface SmartDesignServer.jar is not longer extending the class java.applet.Applet. This makes it able to use it on non graphical environments like on Tomcat.
SmartDesignServer 6.0 F002
- Load balancing with configuration option MASTER_SERVER failed. This is fixed now.
- Improve log messages for load balancing.
- The configuration MASTER_SERVER was not parsed correctly in case the name contained a dash. Also the domain information was not considered. This is fixed now.
SmartDesignServer 6.0 M110
- The SmartDesignServer service could not be registered with different names on the same host. This is fixed now.
SmartDesignServer 6.0 M111
- Load-balancing with multiple SmartDesignServers could lead to race conditions.
- I some situations the SmartDesignServer was locking and stopped to process jobs. This is fixed now.
- New option PURGE_DELETE_JOBS to purge delete jobs from the database.
SmartDesignServer 6.0 M120
- Jobs which where running longer than the specified NETWORK_TIMEOUT had been listed as failed, even when they have been executed successfully. This is fixed now.
- Running the SmartDesignServer as a system service with the setting SERVICE_GRAPHICS_MODE set to ACCOUNT_USER or ALTERNATE_USER did not work correctly. This is fixed now.